The pictures! The pictures! There seems to be something addictive about looking at wedding pictures! They’re just so beautiful. Anyways, back to business. You’re here to get some advice and guidance on everything wedding, plus the magic of being in a wheelchair, right? This site is here to help you with that by highlighting some of the main points from the book: Brides in Wheelchairs Wedding Planner.
Wedding Planning Main Points:
- All About The Wedding (where, when, budget, type, location, invitations, cake, photography)
- All About The People (guest count, bridesmaids, drivers, florists, DJ or live entertainment)
- All About You (emotional support, physical support, wheelchair, wishes & dreams)
- All About The Clothes (jewelry, dress, veil, rings, hair accessories, garter)
- All About The Accessibility (parking, bathroom, dance floor, tables and chairs, ramps)
- All About Everything Else (honeymoon, marriage license, transportation, registry)
- All About the Miscellaneous (trash bags, service dog rest area, hotel, sunscreen or umbrella)
Since You’re Here…
Check out the details of the pre-wedding events, some info for the big day, the adventures of the honeymoon, the wedding planner book, and a blog filled with wedding tips and interviews. So much to do, so little time! Remember that this day is for you, and that anything is possible!